My Spaghetti Bolognese
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Handful of basil leaves finely chopped
- 5-6 Sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 5-6 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 carrot chopped
- 200 g beef mince
- 1 tbsp Red wine
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire source
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- In a medium saucepan fry off the onion, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, carrot and mince.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire source,red wine and season.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to a simmer, I like to leave it simmering for a nice long time, 30 minutes if I’m in a hurry but usually an hour.