In our house there is always some indecisiveness over what to have to dinner, often it comes down to what is in the fridge, cupboard or what has been defrosted from the freezer. This was one of those occasions.
So we had smoked salmon and there was tagliatelle and spaghetti left in the cupboard that needed finishing, I think not having onion worked in my favour as the leek I substituted worked really well.
This turned out really well and made a tasty light meal, it would also work well as a lunch.
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 100 g tagliatelle
- 80 g peas
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 florets of broccoli
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 a leek
- 1/4 tsp rapeseed oil
- Boil the pasta and steam the peas and broccoli (you can do this over the pasta)
- When cooked drain the pasta and leave to steam dry
- In the same pan as you cooked the pasta heat the oil
- Fry off the garlic and leek
- Add in the smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes, steamed peas and broccoli
- Add the lemon and crème fraîche, stir
- Mix with the tagliatelle
- Serve with an optional sprinkling of grated parmesan
Serving Size:2 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9